Amelia Nottoway Technical Center & Piedmont Alternative School
Mission and Goals
- To develop good work habits that will help the students positively interact with instructors, peers, and subordinates.
- To develop those skills and attitudes that are necessary to function in today's society.
- To develop ethical standards of behavior and active participation in our society as responsible family members and good citizens.
- To develop safe working habits.
- To promote a basic understanding of the appreciation for the public education.
- To develop positive attitudes and develop a respect for continuous learning.
- To help each student establish an effective value system based upon self-dignity and worth.
- To promote educational enhancement through testing, remedial instruction, and GED preparation.
ICT Summer Explore
- Enterprise Systems & Occupations
- Website Development
- Emerging Technologies
- Career Readiness & Discovery
Click here for more...
Click here to view latest announcements and news.